Schedule your 60 min coaching call by clicking this link. Make sure you purchase before or after scheduling.
Creative Clarity is a 60-minute Creative Coaching Call that will get you from stuck and confused to focus and inspired.
If you are facing a creative problem with your creative journey and need some advice from a full time working artist this is the call you need. You will get crystal clear advice that is focused on your specific creative issue.
Your question could be
- How can I make more artwork consistently?
- I want to advance my art skills. What do I need to do?
- I'm creating a project, art collection, new offering and need help piece together how to tackle it.
- I'm experiencing a creative block and need help to get past it.
- I'm feeling stuck with my art journey what do I need to do to get back on track and focused?
- I'm changing my art direction and need help getting clear on my next steps.
This is perfect for you if
- You are tired of searching through google for answers to your questions and getting very basic information that doesn't help you.
- You are on the right track with your artwork but don't know the next steps to take.
- You want some personalized advice that will help you at the stage you are at.
- You have so many questions and ideas that are keeping you from creating. You need someone to give you direction, diminish overwhelm, and provide clarity.
- You don't want to take an expensive class but want help with your solving your creative problem.
- You have defined style but feel like something is missing in getting you to the next level
What you get with a Creative Clarity Coaching Call
A 60 Minute Video Call where you tell me what you need clarity with and I give you as much juicy advice as I can to get you focused.
Confusion to Clarity You'll come to the call with creative confusion swimming in your head but you'll leave with clarity. You'll know exactly what to do to get you back on track to being an artistic badass
1 Dm Check-In I'll send you a DM or email at a designated date in the future asking you how it is going? It's not cool to give you advice and then never see if something got in your way.